ZingMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZingMS

ZingMS! Ultimate MapleStory gaming experience :)

Davy's GM app.

Davy_Lee
    Zing's Slave

Davy's GM app. Empty Davy's GM app.

Post  Davy_Lee Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:17 am

Name: David

IGN: Davy

Time Zone: +3 GMT

Email: You can contact me on my emails

Hotmail: Davy_Lee_95@hotmail.co.uk

Yahoo: Davy_Lee_95@yahoo.com

Why I Should Be GM: I should be GM because I really like to help other people and I like get to know new people, I have a lot of experience being a GM I've been a GM twice in two private servers and I'm a VIP member in VisualMS and I helped a lot of people in different situations and I'm very active I communicate with other people easily.

Have You Been A GM Before: Yes, I've been a GM twice I was a GM in my friends private server he showed me a lot of things and how to host events, how to get MSI, how to make sure if someone is hacking and how to help other people but sadly my friends private server closed. The Other time I was a GM was in F16MS but now the owner is trying to make the server v.83.

How Much Time Can You Play ZingMS For? I usually play over 6 hours a day but if the server is in need for a GM at that moment I can stay much longer and in the weekends I can play how much I want.

What Can You Help In ZingMS? I can host events when there is a specific amount of players and I can make ZingMS free of hackers and I can make ZingMS the best Community There is and I can get more people to join this great server.

I wont be sad if I didn't make the part and I wont leave this great server

GoodLuck to all the people that are applying Wink

Thank You For Your Time

, David Smile

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:44 pm