ZingMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZingMS

ZingMS! Ultimate MapleStory gaming experience :)

3 posters

BlaBla1's GM app

BlaBla1
    Zing's Slave

BlaBla1's GM app Empty BlaBla1's GM app

Post  BlaBla1 Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:10 am

Hi! Im BlaBla1 my real name is Niki. And i am 14 years old and i really want to be a GM because i like helping people if they need help and making sure that no one is doing something bad or wrong because if they're hacking i would ban them without a warning.

And my email is h.nomiko@yahoo.com just in case if you needed it. And I had no GM expierience but i would like to be a GM and try it out. I also would make the game fun for everyone. And i know that i shouldnt give away free stuff unless they win an event or i accedentilly pick their item up. And i would really want to help this server and make it #1!!! And please make me a GM. Tnx alot. Why i want to be a GM is because I will be responsible (and i am responsible) and I never swear in real life and do what ever it takes to be a GM. And i will help you and the game. And if you need to tell me anything just send an email or tell me in the game. And if i give away stuff for free the fun will be gone and it will be always boring. And if do something wrong i would take my punishment the way im supposed to be punished. I would make events alot like: JQ, T/F, and others. And i also would help the new players and the other players that arent new. I really want to be a GM even if i dont have any GM expierience. And i would restart the server if i need to and if there is a hacker i would ban that hacker and get screenshots for proof. And also i would try to make this server the best server. And i've played Pooms (closed),Bankaistory, and idyllicstory.Really hoping to be a GM. Tnx for your time. Very Happy
    angel
    Zing's Slave

BlaBla1's GM app Empty Re: BlaBla1's GM app

Post  angel Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:16 pm

That's really good. You should be a GM. Smile
    darkblix
    darkblix
    In-Game GM
    In-Game GM

BlaBla1's GM app Empty Re: BlaBla1's GM app

Post  darkblix Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:48 pm

nice app!