ZingMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZingMS

ZingMS! Ultimate MapleStory gaming experience :)

My GM App

Rukia
    Zing's Slave

My GM App Empty My GM App

Post  Rukia Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:25 pm

asl?
    Hi, my name is Jennifer, I am 16, and I live in California.
    What are you here for?
    I'm here to not only have fun, but to help others get the full amazing experience that a private server has to offer.
    As a GM, what would you do to better the server?
    As a GM, I would make sure first of all, that everybody gets the most out of their time here. This means banning hackers, interceding in any conflicts that might come up between any players, creating fun events to bring our server closer together, and most importantly, getting to know everybody better :].
    What do you like doing in your free time?
    I love playing video games (like this one) and I also love taking hikes or sitting at the beach with my laptop. I like riding my bike and I love hanging out with my friends. I'm also an avid fan of manga (RIP OneManga).
    What skills or talents do you have?
    I am absolutely amazing at eating everything but the marshmallows in lucky charms cereal :]
    On a more serious note, I am proficient in many programming languages including Java, C++, and Python. I can also learn about any other programming language very quickly given my background. I wish I could showcase my work like a few others have here, but my past projects are on a computer that died on me :[. But to cite a few examples, I have programmed a basic particle physics simulator (I didn't have time to take it any further), the backbone to an iTunes type music player, and a chat program that works across a local area network. I have not actually coded for a private server before, but from looking at the odinms source, it should be a cinch for me. I am also pretty well versed in networking as well at network security. (basically, I'll do my best to make sure angry players who got banned will not come back and try to DDOS/exploit/backdoor the server Razz )
    IGN?
    Rukia
    (i love bleach)
    feel free to chat me up/ask me any questions. I am relatively new here and would love to get to know everyone! :]

-Jennifer

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:34 pm