ZingMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZingMS

ZingMS! Ultimate MapleStory gaming experience :)

3 posters

NeeNer's GM app

Neener
    Neener
    In-Game GM
    In-Game GM

NeeNer's GM app Empty NeeNer's GM app

Post  Neener Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Well, first things first, my names Joy (ign: NeeNer) Very Happy. I’ve been playing Global Maplestory/private server for I think at least two years since my brother introduced me to it. In the two years I think I pretty much know my way around the “MS world”, well I like to think so. On and off, back and forth, yaddah-yaddah I’ve gone between the two, GMS and PS, learned and experienced many things has a player and a GM. I think I’ve acknowledge the actual meaning of “lagg” from either zakking in Scania GMS to a level 10 beginner killing a mob of HH on a high-rated PS; But along with all its other flaws (DC, rollback, KSER, hackers, and etc.) I can without a doubt say that I enjoy playing maplestory for fun.

I’m applying to be a GM because I don’t just want to be another member or an “Ordinary Joe” I want to be part of the team, the team that helped this server reaches its full potential. I’m capable of listening well and understanding others and I can assure you I’m a fast learner. I believe a Gm is a role model and a leader to the players/members; I’ve never lost my cool over an event or a stressful day I can easily put aside my emotions if need be. Unbelievable as it may be I love working under stress and I find it I’m able to work better. I’m full of ideas and new events and would certainly be happy to share it to the community for the players to enjoy. I know that taking this job comes with a big responsibility and power. I can guarantee that I’m not power hungry because I’d be content just to play the server with or without the power a gm job gives. I do have an Email and an msn and would gladly provide it if needed.

Thanks for reading my application Razz
    darkblix
    darkblix
    In-Game GM
    In-Game GM

NeeNer's GM app Empty Re: NeeNer's GM app

Post  darkblix Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:27 pm

Great app!
    Good luck!!
    PimpedPimp
    PimpedPimp
    In-Game GM