ZingMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZingMS

ZingMS! Ultimate MapleStory gaming experience :)

4 posters

This is the debate of ultimate destiny.

EmoChina
    EmoChina

This is the debate of ultimate destiny. Empty This is the debate of ultimate destiny.

Post  EmoChina Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:07 pm

KK... Hmm well i just saw 2 gay guys at the mall and i was like omg... Im gonna throw up.
    anyways i want peoples opinion how Is it wrong to be gay or is it just a natural choice? Cast your vote on the replies! Im being serious btw >_>
    -Dewi
    -Dewi
    In-Game GM
    In-Game GM

This is the debate of ultimate destiny. Empty Re: This is the debate of ultimate destiny.

Post  -Dewi Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:11 pm

It's not wrong, it's almost the same as being a guy and loving a woman, except it's a guy instead of a woman, whom has a dick.

Being gay doesn't necessarily mean liking the same sex's body. It can also just mean you love the same sex's personality traits. Therefore, I don't think it's that wrong or weird. I don't get grossed out by it.
    EmoChina
    EmoChina

This is the debate of ultimate destiny. Empty Re: This is the debate of ultimate destiny.

Post  EmoChina Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Hmm i can see what you mean, its just that it doesnt seem right
    Zing
    Zing
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Zing Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:51 pm

It's considered a disease in China, also it is punishable by death in this African country.
    EmoChina
    EmoChina

Post  EmoChina Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:56 pm

Oh god. thats beyond scary Sad Im starting to believe its just a natural selection and we have atleast above 20+ Curvy people at our school
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Zing's Slave

Post  Cloud Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Zing wrote:It's considered a disease in China, also it is punishable by death in this African country.

yo bro theres alota countries that kill or abuse homosexuals. in muslim countries like my country, Iran they kill them or just abuse them... its so sad. Even if homosexuals have a "disease" you dont see people killing mentally disabled people??!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:13 am