ZingMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZingMS

ZingMS! Ultimate MapleStory gaming experience :)

3 posters

GameMaster Application - Alan

Azumi
    Azumi
    Zing's Slave

GameMaster Application - Alan Empty GameMaster Application - Alan

Post  Azumi Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:46 pm

Name: Alan
    Birthday: Feb. 23rd
    Contact Info:Shoes27@yahoo.com or Samdang80@yahoo.com
    (I have Face Book Also my name is Alan Dang)

Question(If i get in Fight with another Person What will i do): I will talk it out with he/she and I will Transfer them to another map to be Private.

Question2 (If i find someone hacking what do i do): I will use hide and follow him around and Take Screen Shots of him Hacking.

Qustion3 (Do i have experience about being a Gm):I dont have any GameMasters Experience But i will try to remember all gm commands if possible.

Qustion4 (Are You Active)I am starting school Tommorow and i will try to be about 1 hour on weekday atleast or more and on weekdays I will be on for 5hours+
    Even Though i Have no experience as a Gm this is a good chance for my first time to have one and i want to be a Gm because my brother might join if i become Gm. Also ZingMs is my favorite and best Private Server Maplestory i have ever had.

I am Responsible Friendly,Smart and My Friends always like to talk to me and everything.

I Have Played Maplestory Global and private servers since Global was open beta i was in the first 100 to make account.

Ty For your time in reading this and if i become Gm you wont regret letting me have this Huge Postition.I will be XTREMELY Happy if you do give me this Postion as Game Masters.Very Happy
    P.S. I did not copy the Questions or answers from Anywhere or Anyone.

Last edited by Azumi on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    -Dewi
    -Dewi
    In-Game GM
    In-Game GM

GameMaster Application - Alan Empty Re: GameMaster Application - Alan

Post  -Dewi Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:29 am

Azumi wrote:Question2 (If i find someone hacking what do i do): I will use hide and follow him around and Take Screen Shots of him Hacking
    You have to ban a hacker right after being sure and taking a screenshot. Why didn't you add that?

Azumi wrote:(Do i have experience about being a Gm):I dont have any GameMasters Experience But i will try to remember all gm commands if possible.
    Knowledge of the commands isn't that important, it's mostly the experience at handling people (such as ones with bad English, or people that don't understand things fast).

Azumi wrote:I Have Played Maplestory Global and private servers since Global was open beta i was in the first 100 to make account.
    Hasn't Maplestory Global been around since.. 5 years ago? That would mean you were 7 when you started it..? Wow.

Azumi wrote:Ty For your time in reading this and if i become Gm you wont regret letting me have this Huge Postition.I will be XTREMELY Happy if you do give me this Postion as Game Masters.Very Happy
    Why would you be extremely happy?
    darkblix
    darkblix
    In-Game GM
    In-Game GM

Post  darkblix Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:06 pm

-Dewi wrote:
    Azumi wrote:Question2 (If i find someone hacking what do i do): I will use hide and follow him around and Take Screen Shots of him Hacking
    You have to ban a hacker right after being sure and taking a screenshot. Why didn't you add that?
    well maybe dewi, because zing said to give everyone two chances? maybe you should get ur facts right before accusing someone else, as a GM you should know = =

-Dewi wrote:
    Azumi wrote:(Do i have experience about being a Gm):I dont have any GameMasters Experience But i will try to remember all gm commands if possible.
    Knowledge of the commands isn't that important, it's mostly the experience at handling people (such as ones with bad English, or people that don't understand things fast).
    dewi, u know that you zeroing in on people's mistakes and what their personality is isnt a good characteristic for a gm either? = =

-Dewi wrote:
    Azumi wrote:I Have Played Maplestory Global and private servers since Global was open beta i was in the first 100 to make account.
    Hasn't Maplestory Global been around since.. 5 years ago? That would mean you were 7 when you started it..? Wow.
    what so suprising about that? o.0 i mean, i played runscape when I was 7

-Dewi wrote:
    Azumi wrote:Ty For your time in reading this and if i become Gm you wont regret letting me have this Huge Postition.I will be XTREMELY Happy if you do give me this Postion as Game Masters.Very Happy
    Why would you be extremely happy?

well inono, maybe cause he WANTS it badly? = =

you seriously should stop hammering down on people just because they're different than you = = and stop being so bossy, you don't own them, let them be, they arent causing any trouble or anything
    -Dewi
    -Dewi
    In-Game GM
    In-Game GM

Post  -Dewi Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:47 am

Okay look. I'm trying to make ZingMS get GOOD Gamemasters.
    Writing an application should be done WITHOUT errors to begin with, and the fact he says he'd be extremely happy.. MAYBE it's because he just wants the awesome items and power? MAYBE he only wants those things and doesn't want to help the server?

AND giving people two chances should be done by Ban Appeals on the forums. Hackers must be banned once seen on the game, and given a second chance if the case wasn't a hack that bad and only if the hacker properly apologized on the Ban Appeal section on the forums. Do you really think hackers will stop hacking if you give them a second chance on game? Most hackers don't even want to play the private server they're hacking on, they'll just go ahead or quit when banned. But the players that actually like the server will post a ban appeal.

Pointing out mistakes is constructive criticism. Please get your facts right. It's the same as helping the Gamemaster applicant. Therefore, it is a good characteristic, but may not be liked by the less strict gamemasters out there. BUT, you need to be strict to run a private server. THEREFORE. Strict gamemasters are better.

It's surprising because gMS was 12+ at the start, I believe.

I'm not being bossy, I'm trying to make ZingMS a better private server.
    darkblix
    darkblix
    In-Game GM
    In-Game GM

Post  darkblix Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:04 pm

ok, if you want to get a warning from zing that ur not doing your job as he asked, be my guest, but im just saying, if you want more ppl to come, they want FRIENDLY ppl,and friendly gms, not gms who would pick on every little thing they do = = and somehow find something wrong with it, it gets really annoying.
    -Dewi
    -Dewi
    In-Game GM
    In-Game GM

Post  -Dewi Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:08 pm

I'm pointing out important things. What I say is not pointless.

Believe me, I've got much more experience on things such as this. I'm more mature, too.
    darkblix
    darkblix
    In-Game GM
    In-Game GM

Post  darkblix Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:34 pm

you? mature? hahaha, thats a good one
    -Dewi
    -Dewi
    In-Game GM
    In-Game GM

Post  -Dewi Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Arguments or you're dead wrong. I'm usually just having fun, but when I have to I can be incredibly mature. Have you ever seen me getting mad? You just called me immature. Am I mad? No, I'm proving my point. I know that on internet, all your carefully chosen arguments can be easily ignored, but I think I'm talking to a kind of mature person, yeah?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:57 pm