ZingMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZingMS

ZingMS! Ultimate MapleStory gaming experience :)

2 posters

Game Master Application

FruitJuice
    FruitJuice
    In-Game GM
    In-Game GM

Game Master Application Empty Game Master Application

Post  FruitJuice Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:01 pm

My name is Jien and I'm 19. I'm a Malaysian chinese and my time zone is +8:00. My character name is FruitJuice. I'm still a student and I play games in my free time. I've been playing games since 11 and normally I play until my mum kicks me off the computer.

Even though I've just started playing on this server, I've found it to be a really good one. I've played on the original version for more than 4 years and I've tried a few other different servers. I've decided to apply for the GM position as I'd like to be a part of the commitee that helps run the server. I'm hoping to learn more about game and the server, and at the same time help ensure that people are getting fair treatment in the game and that they get a enjoyable environment to play in.

My expections from the server is that you'll help me learn and give me a chance if I do something wrong. I think a GM should be going around and helping to report server errors and make sure that no players are getting scammed and ensure that they get fair treatment.

I have not been a GM before but I am familiar with the GM commands. I can't say I'm the best player out there, however, I am willing to learn and help, and constantly improve myself.

The times that I can be online is during my time zone 8.00-11am in the mornings and after midnight, I'm usually online from 1-5 am. And I can be online during daytime on the weekdays too. Those are the time when I'm not at college.

Last edited by fruitjuice on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    PimpedPimp
    PimpedPimp
    In-Game GM
    In-Game GM

Game Master Application Empty Re: Game Master Application

Post  PimpedPimp Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Nice App I hope you get it Very Happy

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:24 pm