ZingMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZingMS

ZingMS! Ultimate MapleStory gaming experience :)

Dewi's GM application.

-Dewi
    -Dewi
    In-Game GM
    In-Game GM

Dewi's GM application. Empty Dewi's GM application.

Post  -Dewi Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:23 am

Who are you?
    My name is Dewi, and my IGN is Fashionista. I'm 14 years old and my birthday is the 2nd of December. I've been playing Maplestory for 4,5 years, 2 of Global and 2,5 of Europe. In the time I played Europe I've also played lots of private servers. I know alot about Maplestory, but I cannot code. I can learn coding if you want me to, though.
    I consider my English above average, especially for my age and nationality. I also consider myself mature. I can handle people like those with bad English or new private server players (as in if I have to keep explaining).

PS. I love hot guys. c: kekeke.

Timezone and such
    I live in Europe, the Netherlands. It's timezone is GMT+1. Here, I can log on about 6 hours on non-school days and 3 hours on school days.
    Right now I'm on holiday in Europe, Portugal. It's timezone is GMT. Right now I can log on for about 2 hours a day. I'm going back to the Netherlands on the 14th of August.

Experience
    I've been GM in 1 server which was AngelsDream MS. This was v62.

The duty of a GM
    A GM should be a role model to all the players. They should entertain the players with events (which means that they shouldn't make JQs too hard by adding TOO many mobs), check channels on hackers frequently, help everyone, not abuse their powers, not be biased and be able to control his/her temper. A GM can't just ban someone because he hates that person. There has to be a good reason to ban someone (i.e hacking, ksing, continously spamming, advertising). The GM should make a screenshot of the reason to ban before he/she bans the player, so the ban appeal can't be won by the player because of doubt while the player really did hack.

• Hack ; a direct ban.
    • Spamming ; jail, then at some point a ban.
    • Advertising ; a direct ban.
    • Ksing after being told to stop ; jail. If it happens again, ban.

I can also do graphic work. Plus I'm good with forums, so I can make the forums better too.

Thanks for reading my application,

Dewi.

Email: nekosaku@live.nl

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:00 pm