ZingMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZingMS

ZingMS! Ultimate MapleStory gaming experience :)

4 posters

Honey's GM Application.

Honey
    Honey
    Zing's Slave

Honey's GM Application. Empty Honey's GM Application.

Post  Honey Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:11 pm

General Info
    Name:
    Kiara
    Time Zone: Atlantic Time (GMT -4:00)
    IGN: Honey.
    Do you speak a foreign language, if any? Yes. Maaari ko maintindihan Tagalog. (Translation: I can't speak/understand Tagalog)
    Do you use good grammar? I try my hardest to spell everything perfectly, but I'm human, so I do occasionally make typos.
    Do you speak fluent English? Of course!
    How can we contact you for assistance? You can PM me on the forums, stalk me in game, or I can give you my e-mail if you need further contact details.
    What are your gaming hours? An average from two to five hours (starting at 3:00-3:30 PM)

Gamemaster Information
    Can you code/do anything else for the server? Actually, I'm an avid graphics designer. I can easily make maplestory graphics such as signatures and avatars. Here are some of my examples: [Please ignore the IGN's] As a graphics maker, I will be able to make banners and stuff to advertise this server.

Honey's GM Application. Aiko
    Honey's GM Application. AznSnow-1
    Honey's GM Application. Mooie

Have you ever had experience being a GameMaster or Coder? I have never had any prior experience, but hey, everyone starts somewhere, right?

In what ways have you helped out around the server/forums? I try to help new people when I can, and help them feel welcomed.

What makes you worthy to be a GM of ZingMS? First off, I'm guessing 90% of you were going to think: "I hold events and ban pplz n stuff make me gm plox" or something around those lines was going to be here when you read this. If so, give yourselves a pat on the back, because this isn't a noobish GM application. Sure, I'll hold events once in a while, because who doesn't do that? However, I realize that a GM position is a serious job and isn't just a walk in the park. I understand there are strict guidelines that I have to abide by and unless I follow them, the little white cap will be removed from my head and I will be swished away feeling destroyed. When I have my job to do, I understand it's serious business, but when I have my free time, I'm usually laid back and easy to get along with.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my app, and I also hope the length wasn't too painful to read. c:
    Thank-you for reading!
    darkblix
    darkblix
    In-Game GM
    In-Game GM

Honey's GM Application. Empty Re: Honey's GM Application.

Post  darkblix Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:49 pm

Very well done app, good luck in the selection!
    imalone
    imalone
    Zing's Slave

Post  imalone Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:52 pm

Nice design =D you should be the gfx lolx.. Good luck Honey
    -Dewi
    -Dewi
    In-Game GM
    In-Game GM

Post  -Dewi Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:27 pm

Wow, your graphics work is amazing.

Good luck. (;

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:04 pm