ZingMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZingMS

ZingMS! Ultimate MapleStory gaming experience :)

2 posters

Google GM application :)

Google
    Zing's Slave

Google GM application :) Empty Google GM application :)

Post  Google Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:00 am

NamE: Ting Sing

Time zone : GMT +8

Email :ahsing@hotmail.com

IGN : Google .

Why you want to be a GM : I think I should be a GM and not anyone else is because:

-I enjoy to help other people out.

-I would like to learn more about being a Game Master/Developer because I would like it to be my future job.

-I will not be lazy and use proper grammer and punctuation. Instead of saying u, I will use you. I will use Capitals and periods at ends of every sentence. I will try my best to not to do any typos.

-Im not much of a event person.. but I would try to pull off some simple events such as Hide and Seek.

-I could care less about GM powers. I dont really care about being super powered or showing off my skills.

-I would'nt abuse my powers and give anyone scrolled items and special GM only items.

-I am honest and would never question a higher level GM/Admins authority. I am also obiedient.

-I wouldnt sit around and do nothing.

-I would interact with people on the server and just be cool with everyone.

What you will do as a GM : I would probably just try to make the server as fun and convient as possible. I would help out people that are starting the server by telling them all the things they can do. I would also reply to anybody's plea for help. I would look for abusers of the TOS (If there is one o.o) and politely ask them to stop or leave and if they do not comply I will ban. Views I have toward a Gm are ones that are responsible, calm at all times, and able to have good communication skills because these are the most important to have when you need to help others. And most important a Gm must be considerate towards everyone.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can bring a helpful, friendly,and non-lazy service.

I would bring more players and hopefully a positive effect torwards the server.

How long you have played ZingMs : Today just start Sad(

How long you play ZingMs per day : Monday to Friday 2-10 hour and Saturday and Saturday 10-15 .

How long you have played Global maplestory? : 5 years MapleSea Lol it's boring so I quit it [Smile]

What commands you will mainly use as a Game Master? :!ban ( Hacker name ) , !say , !jail , !dc and !spawn

What is your experience as a game master? : ForceStory Level 4 (SGM) , Season2Ms Level 4 (SGM) this 2 MS is same ms they just change the name , TehAmazingMs Level 5 (Admin) , PotatoeZMS Level 3 (GM) .

What are your other hobbies: I like to play computer game like MapleStory and shopping with my father and mother and like to swimming .

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.

Lol I'm not 5 years old and I'll play this MS until it's close [Sad]

Thank for taking time read this GM application.

Copyright ©️2010
    If you copy my GM application you'll be sue by me Smile
    lokezai123
    Zing's Slave

Google GM application :) Empty Re: Google GM application :)

Post  lokezai123 Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:52 am

Nice App!im Bryan!
    Google
    Zing's Slave

Post  Google Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:17 am

Thanks

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:41 pm