ZingMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZingMS

ZingMS! Ultimate MapleStory gaming experience :)

EmoChina's Application *UPDATED*

EmoChina
    EmoChina

EmoChina's Application *UPDATED* Empty EmoChina's Application *UPDATED*

Post  EmoChina Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:32 pm

Name: Vonn

IGN: EmoChina

Timezone: East Coast

Contact Info.: UnholySPADES@ymail.com

Position Applying for: Game Master

About me: I just now started the 9th grade as a freshman. Im usually on the road alot with my dad, but he passed away like a week ago. i like to play baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, i also run track. My intrests are finding addicting things, Play with girls, And collecting there trust. Im usually a funny person, I enjoy laughing and other laughing matters, if it was something very unintelligent i probably would laugh in disagreement. But as always im still a fun person and it will never change.

Experience as a GM: I have been a GM in two servers,its just that one of the server had no people in it, and the other server's client demanded a survey, so i was unable to Most likely experience how it was to be a GM ingame. Although if i was a GM i would help the ones in neeed of attention. I would prevent hackers from "attempting" to hack or if they were already hacking i would immediately Disconnect them from the game, and if they log on, i would keep track of them to see if they will hack again, then ban the hacker for the final consequence. When being a GM i will make sure i keep maplestory a fun enviroment and a better place. As of those 2 servers, you can see how i had no experience, But as a fun loving and caring devoted person i am, i Will try my best to learn. I usually learn fast but thats what other people tell me.

Why I think I should be a GM: Being GM sounds like job as a secretary. Ingame when im GM i wont abuse bans. I most likely wont give out godly items or anything that is outside the GM rule. I would love to host events and help out with events that are in progress. I try to make sure the people in this server will experience a wonderful time and most likely stay for a very long time. I would love to create this excitement for the players.

How long have been playing Maplestory: Intentionally i have been maplestory for 2 years, I been reading for atleast a month for guides on how to play before i even began. I also played atleast more then 10 private servers, And this one seemed to have the best results with No Disconnection, unless you click a bug and it auto disconnects.

What to do when a hacker is spotted? I will give them a warning, i will also have a personal talk with them, something like "Why are you hacking?" "If you continue you wont be allowed here anymore are you alright with that?" I mean every person in the game is a mapler, They should usually be allowed warnings. I know im a convincing person, which is really good when it comes to this type of problem, but if im not able to Talk to them, then i will have to ban.

What times will i be available? I play atleast 5+ hours per day, on the schooldays. Since it's during summer i will most likely play more then 8+ hours a day. Once im hooked onto something i will do whatever it takes to stay on.

If you are not Selected what would you do? I will keep on playing and help the best I can

What would you do if two players got in a fight: I will listen them each and individually then if i saw the downside of one of the two players, i would have a more concerned talk with him because he would probably be the problem and i will do everything in my power to fix that. And if i did manage to fix the problem i would makesure they get equal amount of attention and resolving the solutions.

Thank you for reading this post i really appreciate it the most. First of all, Happy mapling everyone. Sincerely ~ Vonn

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:48 am